At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have a great opportunity for a enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Field Support Supervisor to provide a range of products and services for our commercial clients, both enhancing the lives of people with a disability and achieving agreed operational and financial goals.
Reporting to the General Manager - Business, you will be engaging and working with team leaders and management across the Business portfolio, assisting employees of all abilities to assess and develop job skills to meet business and customer goals.
What success looks like…
- Provides high quality coaching that assists vocational skill development of employees of all abilities, in collaboration with local management
- Collaborated effectively with internal stakeholders to assess skills gaps and training needs to identify additional coaching requirements for supported employees to meet their vocational employment goal
- Completes all yearly PDRs for Supported Employees to achieve local employment and business goals
- Supported Employees and their local management provided positive feedback on coaching support provided to achieve their employment goals.
- Consults with GMs, local management/ supervisors, and Employment Support team to identify, prioritise and deliver tailored coaching support for supported employees within their teams.
- Schedules, and coordinates coaching programs for individual supported employees, and communicates progress to team leaders/ supervisors or local management as appropriate.
- Models safe work practices, including use of personal protective equipment and relevant COVID protocols, coaching all team members to utilise equipment and observe all protocols appropriately
- Mentors new team leaders to supervise Supported Employees. Coaches on how to utilise new tech and databases like CIMs/ Scout, Periscope
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Cert IV TAE and instructional design certification, and trade qualification or equivalent skills and experience.
- Practical understanding of WHS requirements
- Working with Children Check (or Blue card if in Queensland)
- A current driver's license and the ability to travel intra or interstate from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver engaging coaching, performance feedback, and presentations to small groups
- Sound interpersonal skills with negotiation and conflict management skills
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Sound computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Office
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing circumstances, with a customer-centric orientation.
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.