- NFP | F/T Perm | Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging + EAP + additional discounts
- Career development & learning opportunities
- Location: Sydney NSW
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Facilities Officer to be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of maintenance and services to Aruma's property portfolio.
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Lead you will be responsible for responding to stakeholder requests for property services ensuring these are delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner, and in accordance with required standards, legislative frameworks, and best practice procedures.
What success looks like…
- Preventative and reactive maintenance across the portfolio to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Robust relationships were developed with colleagues and the community, influencing and engaging with all internal and external stakeholders and contractors, to maintain and improve Aruma's property portfolio
- Ensured healthy, safe, and well-maintained properties for Aruma staff and customers
- Maintained property management system ensuring timely end to end property issue resolution
- Delivered a high level of customer service in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and associated KPI's.
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Relevant Certificate qualifications with a minimum of 4 years' experience in maintenance and services delivery within a large property portfolio
- Excellent time management, demonstrating organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to respond to afterhours calls and lead the response and recovery of property disaster and infrastructure services outages.
- Demonstrated understanding of statutory and regulatory frameworks including Building Code of Australia, National Construction Code, considering disability design and standards
- Demonstrated experience with Accounts Payable functions, basic financial literacy and experience with monitoring budgets
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - primarily Excel and Outlook
What we offer
- We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities.
- As a charitable organisation, our staff benefit from some Fringe Benefit Tax exemptions through salary packaging.
- We offer employees and their immediate family members access to a confidential, impartial, and professional counselling service.
- Employees of Aruma can access exclusive discounts, savings and advantages through our Membership with Church Resources (CR) such as Apple products.
- Ongoing discounted health insurance with Bupa and Medibank & more.
We might have a new name, but we're not the new kids on the block. You once knew us as House with No Steps and The Tipping Foundation - two great organisations, with over 100 years of combined experience, who came together in 2018.
Yes, we're a disability service provider, but we're also so much more. We're the trusted partner of over 5000 people with a disability throughout the east coast of Australia. Aruma is leading the new age, the new world of disability support - the NDIS world.
Aruma puts our customers first. And to do this we need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our people and customers, this role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.