- Location: Summerland Farm, Alstonville
- Part time, minimum 32 hours a week
Summerland Farm is located on a beautiful macadamia and avocado farm set high on the hills of the Alstonville plateau overlooking the Ballina coastline. This multi-award-winning attraction is a business of Aruma, committed to innovation, continuous improvement and building strong relationships through inclusive employment opportunities for people with disability.
What success will look like:
- Sales growth will be achieved across all Summerland Farm retail and tourism business portfolios through the effective administration, planning and coordination of site events
- Increased customer numbers through the effective promotions of Summerland Farm product and services, events and farm attractions using differing media platforms and technology
- Community followers are engaged through accurate, effective and use of current social media mediums (Summerland Farm website, Instagram and Facebook) that promote Summerland Farm brand recognition locally and abroad
- Excellence in customer service that promotes Summerland Farm services and builds positive relationships with external customers, suppliers and the broader community
- Successful working relationships with the broader Summerland Farm team, through facilitated cooperation and collaboration that reflects our values and produces effective team and Business results
Skills and experience that make you stand out:
- A commitment to the Aruma Code of Conduct
- Cert IV in Administration and Events Management; or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Excellent customer relation skills that will enhance Summerland Farm reputation and support repeat business
- Able to effectively communicate with a wide range of people
- Sound computer skills (MS Office) and social media platforms (Website, Instagram, Facebook)
- Uses problem solving and technical skills to solve technical maintenance or customer concerns; understanding when to escalate issue
- Sound organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously and proactively
- A practical understanding of WHS requirements
- A current Australian driver's license
If being part of a supportive team and demonstrating a positive attitude towards the promotion of supporting people with disabilities is for you then we strongly appreciate all applications.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.