- Location: Carnegie, Victoria
- Work Type: Full-Time
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar much higher.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, read on because we are on the lookout for an experienced and dynamic Employment Relations & Investigations Partner.
As our ER & Investigations Partner, you will ensure employee relations (ER) matters and investigations are conducted fairly, with strong attention to detail, full compliance to legal and policy requirements, and in line with Aruma's values. You will also provide credible, sound ER guidance and advice to the business and People team, supporting enterprise bargaining and facilitating consultation processes.
More broadly, you will provide strategies to resolve a wide range of ER issues across the Victorian business, including oversight, and thought leadership to improve ER and investigations practice and culture within the portfolio.
Your previous experience will ideally encompass…
- Has identified organisational risks and taken the initiative to reduce industrial risks by providing advice and support to the People team.
- Providing expertise and advice to key stakeholders across the full range of ER policy, programs, and practice.
- Successfully led or facilitated consultation processes.
- Successfully supported the negotiation, renewal, and implementation of Enterprise Agreements, and collaborated with appropriate stakeholders
- ER stakeholder relationships were developed, supported, and enhanced
- Monitored IR/ER compliance across the portfolio and organisation to align with relevant legislative requirements and organisational policies
- Industrial relations projects are delivered to milestones and met with high standards.
- Provided effective coaching to upskill People teams and line management to effectively manage ER matters and built a strong action orientation culture towards ER and investigations.
- Degree qualified in Human Resource Management, Law, Industrial Relations or similar
- Strong ER experience (5+ years) including development and negotiation of industrial agreements
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary employee relations issues and best practice
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with complexity, rigorous problem solving and root cause analysis to solve difficult or complex problems
- Highly proficient skills in time management, planning, organising, technically savvy.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated skills in consultation, facilitation, negotiation and influence.
- Previous experience with a highly unionised workforce and negotiating with Unions
- A full Australian driver's license, with the ability to travel intra or interstate as required.
Nice to have's…
- NDIS exposure would be a bonus.
Be a part of this dedicated, collaborative team based in Carnegie, Victoria. We offer the benefits of a competitive salary and salary packaging of up to $15,900.
Our success depends on YOU. We'd love to hear your story.
To be part of the Aruma journey, apply now!