- Flexible Locations: NSW, VIC or QLD
Join Australia's largest disability service provider and engage with people who truly love what they do. Aruma is expanding the L&D team to include a specialist compliance role.
Reporting to the National Learning Manager you will be part of a team of L&D professionals working collaboratively to address training needs to support staff navigate the complexity of working in an organisation experiencing significant change due to rapid growth and NDIS roll out.
You will be part of a team that delivers engaging training and development programs to Support Services and Businesses teams. Our learning resources support staff to use what they learn on the job.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide high level administrative support including capturing all training data for the National Learning and Development team
- Provide regular feedback to National Learning Manager and regional learning teams on participation and compliance of staff training, flagging any issues to be addressed
- Provide certificates of attendance for learners
- Produce summary training evaluation reports and identify and raise areas for improvement with L&D Manager
- Maintain accurate and up to date learning data, attendance records and issues certificates of completion using LMS
- Analyse regional training attendance reports to monitor trends and identify areas of low completion rates
- Follow up on trends and low completion rates (particularly for mandatory training topics) with regional learning teams to encourage increased participation in training and to ensure Aruma meets compliance requirements
- Produce regular monthly L&D report on training activity and attendance numbers and qualification completion rates for submission to the L&D Manager
- Manage technical issues and updates with Host Company for the LMS and iinduct - our online training system
- Process the learning teams' invoices and provide regular reports for budgeting purposes as requested
- Respond promptly to customer and stakeholder requests, complaints and feedback
- Use L&D system functionality to implement efficient processes to manage workload and administrative processes
- Undertake self-directed personal and professional development
What you need to be successful in this role…
- A commitment to Aruma's Code of Conduct
- Previous experience in a Learning & Development role, preferably within the disability sector
- Previous experience using a Learning Management System
- Strong administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practices
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems and technology - MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite including the capacity to learn new systems
- Experience in building reports and analysing data
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to meet people's needs
- Highly organised, with demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritise workload, follow up and work efficiently and effectively to meet strict deadlines
- Enjoy supporting and coaching others
- Compliance focused
- Flexible, responsive and adaptable to change
Be part of a dedicated, collaborative team and put your career on track for a succession plan that provides supported learning and development with flexible work-life balance. We offer the benefits of a competitive salary, salary packaging of up to $15,990.