- Locations: Flexible Aruma office in NSW, VIC or QLD - remote working
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
Are you looking for a change? Want to move into a role where you can contribute to something meaningful?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to partner closely with Aruma's key stakeholders and staff to facilitate end to end process and solution requirements definition and delivery, to support the transformation of our business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead business and technical requirements gathering and process mapping activities on existing enterprise IT systems and transition to new systems
- Conduct gap analysis to determine functionality gaps between current and future systems
- Lead requirements gathering workshops
- Develop the transition plan to migrate staff from existing IT systems to new systems
- Work with SME's to consultatively document problems and design solutions
- Complete stakeholder impact assessments to determine the impact of changes in systems and processes on Aruma staff
- Assist the change lead in the development of change management plans
- Stakeholder management
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst within the IT/Tech/Transformation functions
- Core systems business analysis experience (ERP, Finance, HR, CRM, Incident/Risk, rostering etc)
- End to end functional and non functional business analysis skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal, visual and written)
- Workshop presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong admin skills; time management, coordination of tasks
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
- Flexible working across sites, drivers licence and ability to complete various probity check processes
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.