- Work from home/office flexibility
- Fun & supportive team environment
- Salary sacrifice
Your chance to join a supportive team with work location flexibility (home/ office options) and great professional development opportunities.
We are the only Queensland organisation dedicated to supporting the nearly 700,000 Queenslanders living with a form of arthritis. Our mission is to Care & Cure. We are a small team of passionate staff backed by a large group of amazing volunteers. Together we provide free information, peer support and exercise programs for people with living with arthritis. We advocate for improved health services and we raise awareness of the massive impact of arthritis. We fund research that improves treatments and seeks cures. Join a team that helps people every day!
Qualifications & experience
- At least 2 years experience working in a relevant NFP or health sector role (e.g. health promotion, program delivery and administration)
- Knowledge of, and empathy for, the impact of musculoskeletal conditions on individuals, carers and the community as a whole, or the demonstrated ability to acquire this.
- Current Queensland driving licence
- Previous experience working with volunteers preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Health Promotion or Public Health desirable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate the administration of our peer support programs. Show your passion for people by helping men, women and the families of children living with arthritis access compassionate peer support.
- Help people access reliable and safe information that they need to face the challenges of life with a chronic illness. Be a clear and confident communicator who is happy to connect with people via our infoline, website, chat bot, email, and social media.
- Be highly organised, reliable, completely comfortable with Microsoft platforms and adaptable to new IT systems.
- Work closely with our amazing volunteer team to provide them with support, guidance and training.
- Love data! Collect and evaluate participant data to show the impact of our programs.
- Work from home/ work from office flexibility
- Modern, fun coworking environment with excellent amenities
- Salary sacrificing available
- Part time (0.8FTE) hours considered
- Positive and supportive team culture