- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a Centre for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhances Pacific prosperity.
In your role as a Trainer you will be required to assess students’ knowledge and skills against the competencies of the relevant training package qualifications, develop training plans and deliver training in both on the job and off the job situations.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 including the LLN unit (TAELLN411), assessment unit (TAEASS502) or TAE40116 and Australian vocational qualification, to the level being delivered, or above.
- Recognised teaching qualification which includes study in Language, Literacy and Numeracy, English as a Second Language (ESL) or English OR a degree with at least two years’ study in linguistics, communication, ESL or literacy and numeracy.
- Recent relevant teaching experience delivering English language or Language, Literacy and Numeracy for a minimum of two years, preferably in an adult vocational learning environment
- Current knowledge of Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 and experience of a wide range of flexible and effective learning methodologies and ability to implement these in a cultural and gender-sensitive manner to adult learners and experience in vocational training, learning and assessment.