Working with annecto means that you work with a highly respected and innovative organisation that values social inclusion with underpinning of Human Rights.
annecto - is an independent, not for profit association with community contacts across Australia. We support people with disabilities, older people, families and carers. We thrive on connecting and building relationships with other stakeholders to help people define their own goals, realise their full potential and achieve what’s important to them.
Want to know more about your role?
- Full time, ongoing position.
- Many ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Generous salary and full salary packaging options including the ability to novate lease a vehicle
- Located in Coburg however some flexibility and working from home may be required
About the role?
With your experience, you will assist, support and provide ongoing leadership to the case management, and all locums teams.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant health and/or social sciences
- Excellent understanding of the Aged Care System
- Demonstrated commitment to the Purpose and Principles of annecto - the people network;
- Demonstrated management capability in quality, financial management, learning and development, business development, program guidelines and relevant legislative framework;
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently with culturally diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Current unrestricted Victorian Drivers licence
- Experience in leading and supporting teams.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
What would be great to have?
- The ability to speak a second language would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of local/regional community resources/professional services to support older and vulnerable Australians;
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a community based not-for-profit / private organisation.
- A commitment to Person Centred Planning approaches
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, DWES Check and Disqualified Carer check, and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.