What's important to you?
- Fixed term full time position for 12 months with possibility of becoming permanent
- Dubbo location
- Generous salary packaging options
annecto - the people network is an independent, not for profit association committed to increasing opportunities and choices for people with a disability, older persons and their carers.
What's the Job?
This position will provide quality Community Based Services specific to assisting older Australians access planning and support services (internal and external) which positively connect people with their local community. The emphasis is placed on assisting individuals and families maintain a lifestyle of autonomy and choice.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrated previous experience in client assessment and case management in a community setting, preferably in the area of aged care;
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and ability to access a range of community resources and professional services for clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse group ;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative ;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal ;
- Proficient in the use of computer software: Word, Excel, Internet and email;
- Demonstrated commitment to the ‘Purpose and Principles’ of annecto – the people network;
- A current valid Australian driver’s license.
What would be great to have?
- Experience using Client Management Systems such as Techone, Carelink+, Alayacare
- An understanding of the ageing process and its cultural impact;
- An ability to speak a community language/s.
A Position Description is attached below.