About The Organisation:
Australian Nursing Home Foundation (ANHF) is a well-known, leading culturally specific community-based No-For-Profit aged care provider in Sydney.
Our vision is to be the model provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia. To honour and respect our elders as family in happy, caring communities is our continuous mission.
About The Role:
The primary objectives of the Learning and Development (L&D) Officer are to meet and exceed Aged Care Quality Standards, all regulatory compliance framework and customer perceived service quality across all ANHF service platforms by:
- Plan, develop and implement a robust learning and development program across organisation
- Adheres to the principles of adult learning
- Risk based and evidence-based approach to learning and development
- Drive and integrate continuous quality improvement practices in all ANHF service deliveries
- Provide support in external accreditation/certification and internal quality audits
- Support workforce competency development
- Develop, implement and evaluate orientation program in collaboration with HR team for new employees and volunteers
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate training programs, and other L&D resources based on legislative/regulatory and organisational requirements; and learning needs identified through staff competency development plan and/or training requests
- Plan, develop and implement a L&D program
- Support service team with risk and competency assessment, identify workforce learning needs/skills gap and makes recommendations based on findings
- Identify, recommends and supports the implementation of best practices as continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and facilitate a robust competency assessment system to enable and support workforce competency development
- Support line managers with review of workforce performance; and make recommendation in terms of continuous learning and professional development of the workforce
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidates should possess but not limit to the following:
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in service industry and workforce development
- Attained Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor qualification (TAE40116 or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy including knowledge and competency in intermediate to advanced Microsoft applications, Power Point Presentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of WH&S, EEO and anti-discrimination legislative requirements.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Current full driver’s license.
- National Police Clearance.
- Australian Citizenship / Permanent Residency.
- 5 years of experience in aged care or clinical care
- Experience in working with culturally and Linguistically Diverse populations.
- Speak, read and write fluently in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
We offer a range of benefits including competitive pay rate, ongoing training and career development opportunities within the organisation. Salary packaging options of up to $15,900 are available to increase your take home income.