- Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne location
AlayaCare is a fast-growing mature SaaS start-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States who are revolutionising the way health, aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for community and residential care organisations by offering a mix of face-to-face visit solutions and real-time telehealth, whilst streamlining field staff operations and ultimately improving client experiences. Focused on driving better outcomes for the health, aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the team
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the CRM Specialist will join the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Marketing team, will work closely with Sales and Customer Experience teams in ANZ, and will also have a dotted reporting line to our CRM team in North America.
What we offer
- Open and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary package including company stock for all employees.
- Purposeful work – a chance to make a difference in aged and disability care in Australia.
- A ‘SuperFlex’ work policy – work from the office or from home.
- Progression along well-defined career paths with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible benefits package of $1250 per year.
- Health and wellness activities.
- Happy hours and team outings.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding health, aged and disability care tech industry.
What you will be working on
As the CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for client and prospect data integrity in HubSpot, ensuring we have robust processes in place, training for all users, and for providing reports, forecasting and data insights. More specifically you will be:
- Maintaining and updating HubSpot data in line with AlayaCare best practices.
- Acting as internal HubSpot support for the ANZ team including troubleshooting existing setup, managing user permissions and access, and auditing workflows.
- Analysing the current state of HubSpot, identifying challenges, and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Working closely with the North American Sales operations team to adapt use-cases, best practices, and to ensure process alignment across geographies.
- Conducting HubSpot Training for all new and existing hires.
- Developing, auditing and maintaining reports and dashboards for the Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Configuring customer database and back-end software parameters to meet customer requirements.
- Using data insights to make recommendations for improved customer journey, sales funnel and client satisfaction.
What we're looking for in a CRM Specialist
- 2-4 years' experience administering a CRM system (preferably Hubspot or Salesforce).
- Technically strong with advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a passion for data and business insights.
- Experience creating and updating business processes, workflow automations, customer lifecycles, segmentations and personalisation.
- Experience creating and extracting reports and building dashboards.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – you effectively manage the needs and expectations of different groups.
- Great problem-solving skills – every problem has an answer, and you’ll find or create it.
- Strong data analysis skills – you can summarise and meaningfully interpret complex data sets.
- High level of attention to detail – you take pride in the accuracy of your work, nothing gets by you.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you tailor your messaging and make sure you’re understood by your audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you actively build and maintain relationships with others.
- Flexible work style – you’re able to collaborate across teams, and to work independently. Flexible for some early morning calls with North America as well.
- Strong time management and organisational skills – you’re able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the health, aged and disability care sectors in Australia and New Zealand.