About the company
Afford is a recognised Employer of Choice within the disability sector, and we are celebrating our 69th year. We currently have a total staff of 2000 employees, and we support over 3,200 clients daily.
We have very successfully transitioned to NDIS and have been able to make it work for us and our clients. We have continued to go from strength to strength as a leader in the market and offer ongoing support and development for our teams.
About the opportunity
Due to our strategic growth in our Group Homes, we are looking to appoint a Team Leader/ Site Manager who is experienced, passionate and dedicated to making a difference
This is an administration focused role where you will be responsible for the effective and safe running of our site, where you will undertake the following responsibilities;
- Invoicing and administration for NDIS clients
- Manage the day to day operations of sites and drop in services.
- Budget management
- Building of robust 24/7 rosters across the multiple locations/services
- NDIS meetings with families, carers and potential clients to discuss needs and packages
- Manage and support your direct reports
- Ensure all compliance measures are being met
- Oversee the Individual Lifestyle Planning process and client support.
- Co-ordinate case management for clients as required.
- Manage and co-ordinate all site administrative processes and assets.
- Provide support to the District Manager for your region.
About the candidate
This role will be site based and requires someone with strong leadership and organisational skills. We are looking for a person with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage finances and teams
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity within disability services is ideal
- An understanding of the NDIS
- Experience in working with clients with varied needs
- Previous experience in developing, planning and implementing Individual Lifestyle Plans
- Qualification in Disability - minimum Cert IV in Community Services / Disability or equivalent - highly advantageous
- Strong administrative skills - Invoicing, reporting, managing budgets and rosters etc
- A clean, unrestricted VIC drivers licence
Why be part of Afford?
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive and above award pay rates and salary packaging options;
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Monthly and quarterly rewards for excellent customer service.
Afford is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
In order for you to be considered for this role this position you will need to have a clear police check!