About the company
Afford is a recognised Employer of Choice within the disability sector, and we are celebrating our 69th year. We currently have a total staff of 2000 employees, and we support over 3,200 clients daily.
We have very successfully transitioned to NDIS and have been able to make it work for us and our clients. We have continued to go from strength to strength as a leader in the market and offer ongoing support and development for our teams.
About the opportunity
Due to our strategic growth nationwide, we are looking to appoint an experienced Customer Service Officer to help facilitate and monitor job search support to participants seeking employment, whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience to all stakeholders. Providing administration support to the site
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the DES team to manage and provide data, reports and administration as required
- Assist participants in their job search by providing administrative support
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Any and all other projects as determined by management
- Ensure all Afford WHS policy and procedures are adhered to
- Processing petty cash and invoices
- Knowledge of or previous use of Employment Service System (ESS)
- Strong administrative and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve outcomes
- Demonstrate high-level customer service skills
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Certificate 3 in Business
Why be part of Afford?
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive and above award pay rates and salary packaging options
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Monthly and quarterly rewards for excellent customer service
Afford is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.