ADHD Australia was established from a need to stand up for, and support, people impacted by ADHD in order to optimise positive outcomes for those individuals, their families and the community at large. ADHD Australia is a registered national, independent, non-profit organisation which is committed to removing barriers to well being for those living with ADHD.
We are seeking an experienced treasurer / accountant to lead finance for fast growing NFP. The role includes:
- Responsible for all cash management, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, to support ADHD Australia strategy
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, program budgets and reporting
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organisation
- Working collaboratively with leadership team and Board, efficiently develop and prepare proposal budgets, provide access to project financial information, and manage contract compliance and reporting
- Review short and long-term goals in light of existing and projected financial resources available
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and support fundraising initiatives
- Supervise annual audit process
- Contribute to annual report
Estimated time commitment 2-3 days per month.