- Job no: 494029
- Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Location: Wembley
- Categories: Executive Management & Consulting
About the job
This newly created executive leadership position will join our senior leadership team to lead the development of innovative products and implement business growth strategies. This role will enable the successful candidate an opportunity to shape the division into a high performing team and develop differentiated products and marketing strategies to achieve our goal of supporting every customer to achieve their independence goals every time.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Manager Product and Growth will lead the creation of products and marketing strategies that enhance customer outcomes, facilitate commercially sustainable growth and meet regulatory requirements.
This role offers a fantastic and exciting career development opportunity for a driven, innovative and high performing senior executive professional seeking a pathway to a c-suite position.
- Lead the development and implementation of Activ’s organisational customer strategy
- Develop and implement sustainable growth strategies that are supported by innovative product development, branding and marketing
- Identify, promote and advance opportunities to continuously improve the social impact of Activ’s services
- Enable the development of contemporary products and services that support and advance customer needs
- Lead the development and implementation of customer capability development strategies that deliver genuine independence and enable product innovation
- Lead a contemporary sales and marketing function that is able to effectively position Activ within the marketplace and leverage this position to drive customer and revenue growth
What we are looking for
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or related business discipline or similar
- Significant experience in product development, product management and/or innovation practices within a human services or related sector
- Significant experience in strategy development and planning, within community services industry or related consulting environments
- Experience in the utilisation of data, analytics and measurement techniques to drive organisational performance, preferably within either a social impact or consumer marketing context
- Significant experience in translating growth targets into sales and marketing initiatives that deliver tangible benefits to the organisation
- Significant experience managing, coaching and supporting teams for the consistent delivery of results
What we offer
- Permanent full time
- Competitive salary + NFP salary packaging
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted healthcare
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which will include a video interview, medical, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date advertised.