Job no: 494088
- Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Location: Wembley
About the job
In this role you will be responsible for managing inbound queries ensuring that efficient high-quality service is provided to customers. You will provide ongoing support to regionally based teams as they seek to achieve growth targets.
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound queries, effectively triaging and allocating calls to create a positive customer experience
- Accurately testing customer eligibility for services and capture data
- Coordinate the customer engagement team involvement and participation at customer events including coordinating travel and accommodation bookings.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience in customer contact centre environment
- High attention to detail and reporting experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands
What we offer
- Competitive market remuneration and salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Discounted health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition awards
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which will include a video interview, medical, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date of 30 November.