Our Client, a leading Disability service provider, is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join their team based in Sydneys Northern Beaches.
This role will involve:
- Building relationships with clients families and carers
- Personal care and skill development of staff under your supervision
- Community engagement and education
- Operational planning and execution
- Work health and safety
- Administration and liaising with stakeholders
The requirements for this role include:
- Cert IV or Diploma in Disabilities or Community Services
- 2 Years' experience in a Team Leader position in Accommodation Services
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong NDIS knowledge
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.