The Senior Therapeutic Caseworker will manage a small team of Therapeutic Caseworkers and hold a reduced caseload within OOHC Services. The role supports therapeutic interventions with children, young people, and their Carers. This position sits within the clinical team and the ideal candidate would have experience in working within a clinical capacity
This role will involve:
- Leading a team of two therapeutic caseworkers
- Managing the permanency support for children and young people
- Supervise your team and service complex cases through high-quality reviews
- Conduct supervision and provide specialist recommendations to your team
- Be part of change management for programs in your team to ensure high-quality care and services
We are looking for candidates with senior experience in working therapeutically and clinically with clients within the context of OOHC and Child Protection Services.
The requirements for this role include:
- Tertiary level qualification in Social Work, Social Welfare or a related discipline
- 3 years’ experience working therapeutically with clients within OOHC and/or Child Protection
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in working with Aboriginal families and promoting family-centred strength-based practices.
- Understanding and knowledge of the therapeutic needs of children and young people who have suffered abuse and neglect
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Andi Kandias on 02 9218 2419.