Our Client, a leading Charity Organisation, is currently recruiting for an experienced Psychologist to join their team based in Liverpool.
This role will involve:
As a Psychologist you will join a multi-disciplinary team providing therapy to children and adults at dedicated hubs or in the community.
- Provide high quality, cultural appropriate psychological interventions to people with disability, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour.
- Understand and select appropriate psychological assessment/s based on that persons need and support those decisions writing.
- Include any psychological related health and medical needs into both the assessment and the intervention recommendations using best practice standards.
- Participate in collaborative discussions with clients, carers/family and other health professionals to achieve the best outcomes for the client’s current risks and to map with that group the goals and evaluation required to achieve those
The requirements for this role include:
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to client needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool vehicles provided)
- A tertiary qualification in Psychology
- You must be registered with AHPRA
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.