As the Intake Officer you will be responsible for providing high quality, professional telephone-based service to clients, facilitating intake process and establishing referral pathways within the organisation.
This role will involve:
- Taking enquires over the phone, ensuring a welcoming and supportive telephone manner at all times
- Conduct the intake process that involves active client response, providing advice, screening, initial assessment, entering client data, establishing referral pathways
- Provide support to vulnerable people who may be in crisis and experiencing complex needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local community services agencies and develop relationships to facilitate warm referrals
My Client is looking for a candidate with a passion for making a positive impact on peoples lives. Someone who is interested in Counselling and building their skills.
The requirements for this role include:
- Certificate 4 or higher in Community Services or/relevant field or working toward
- Working with Vulnerable People Clearance
- Experience in dealing with difficult clients and families experiencing stress
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience working the children, young people and their families
- Ability to use person-centred approaches to develop and implement support and service offering for individuals
- Professional phone manner