Our client is currently recruiting for a House Manager to join their Western and South-Western Sydney Team. They are looking for experienced House Managers who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of vulnerable Young People.
This role will involve:
- Overseeing a multidisciplinary team within a Residential House setting
- Supporting Caseworkers and Youth Workers in supervision, daily support and goal setting
- Work in collaboration with Therapeutic Social Workers to provide the best possible support and care to Young People
- Uphold highest quality care standard for Young People
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure best outcomes for Young People
- Actively promote safety and wellbeing for both staff and Young People
The requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or relevant qualification
- 2+ years’ experience leading teams within Social Care
- Ability to manage, recruit and support staff
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
- Valid Drivers License and Car
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Andi Kandias on 02 9218 2419.