- Parramatta (5 minutes walk from the station)
- Phone based role
- $35 + Super
- Supporting consultants to deliver support and services to PWD and older people
4-month contract based in Parramatta for experienced administrator/intake officer to promote human rights of PWD and older people.
Our Client, a leading NGO that protects and promotes the rights of people with disabilities and older people, is currently recruiting for an experienced Consultant in Disability and/or Aged Care to join their team based in Parramatta.
This role will involve:
Working as the Intake Officer, you will be the first point of contact for the in-bound calls for reports of abuse. You will be responsible to allocate and direct enquiries and reports about abuse, neglect and exploitation of adults with disability and older adults to the relevant consultant.
- Working Monday to Friday during business hours
- Phone-Based Intake Officer role
- Working to provide timely response to enquiries and reports about abuse, neglect and exploitation of adults with disability and older adults and allocating them to consultants
- Based in the office environment only
- Assisting clients, clients’ families and other people supporting clients
- Administration and researching for service providers
- Working in Highly-Skilled Team environment
The requirements for this role include:
- 2 years’ experience of Social Work or Case Work or Allied Health Work in an Aged Care/Disability Services settings
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent administration skills with ability to clearly communicate over the phone
- Ability to touch type and communicate with external stakeholders
- Multilingual is desired and CALD people are encouraged to apply
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking National police checks.