Our Client is currently looking for Part Time (4 days) Compliance and Audit Manager to be responsible for driving the quality strategy to ensure exceptional services are delivered in a timely manner adhering to sector quality and performance standards.
This role will involve;
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by establishing strategic compliance plans and reviews
- Prepare for and manage annual external registration and quality audits
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop corrective actions and improve training methods
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk
The requirements for this role include;
- Ideally have worked in a similar roles withing Disabilities, Aged Care, Early Education or Health
- Strong background within a Audit (internal and external) and Compliance position
- Understand and interpret legislation and codes of conduct
- Ability to work with varying stakeholders to come to terms with what is "best business practice"
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call on David 02 9218 2459