Our Client, a large established not for profit organisation, is currently recruiting for experienced Case Workers to join their team based in Sydney.
This role will involve:
- Providing case management that is client focused
- Documenting all client interactions
- Support and assist clients that are risk of homelessness
- Carry out regular case plan reviews
- Provide emotional support to clients
- Work part of a wider team to deliver a better outcome for clients
The requirements for this role include:
- A tertiary qualification within Social Care, Social Work, Community Welfare
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to identify risk of child protection concerns
- Experience in managing a caseload and case planning, including people with complex and/or high-level needs
- 2 years’ experience of working with vulnerable people
- Good problem solving skills
- Empathetic & compassionate
- NSW Drivers licence
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
- Work for Australia's only not for profit agency!
- Weekly pay
- Central location
- Due to the short term contract, working holiday visas welcome to apply