- Are you a GP passionate about primary health care in a remote setting?
- Would you like to live and work in a historical location?
- Do you seek a new challenge to deliver your best health care?
With the New Year fast approaching, now is a perfect time to consider GP opportunities available in Central Australia!
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are seeking experienced and passionate GP's for opportunities to work in an Aboriginal Medical Service and Private Practice in Central Australia. RWA NT offer a personalised service matching you to the perfect position to suit your needs, as well as ongoing support once you are successful in the role.
Enjoy the benefits of working in Central Australia!
Working in the NT means being a part of improving better health outcomes for Territorians and enjoy living and working in a remote community or in private practice and see the difference you make. Competitive salaries are on offer depending on experience, as well as options for support with relocation assistance, career progression opportunities and education support grants.
What do I need to sign up?
To be eligible for these unique opportunities you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Achievement of FRACGP or FACRRM
- GP Supervisor status highly regarded, but not essential
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
- 2-5 years' experience working in general practice
- Current CPR or ALS certificate
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Current Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children (Ochre Card), or willing to obtain
- Current Driver's License
What's in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration packages on offer dependent on experience
- Salary sacrificing options
- Relocation assistance to eligible candidates
- Accommodation provided for eligible roles and candidates
- Interesting and varied work in a unique NT setting
- Remote opportunities as well as Private Practice roles in Alice Springs available
- Make lifelong working relationships and friendships
- Become a part of the Northern Territory community and enjoy the laid back and relaxed lifestyle
- Discover and explore amazing scenic locations
- For the adventurous types enjoy world-class fishing, camping, waterfalls, hikes and walking trails, great 4WD tracks and various cultural tours and experiences
To commence your journey and to discuss what opportunities will suit your individual needs, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010 for more information.
Alternatively, if the opportunity to work in Central Australia excites you, you have a sense of adventure and you are eager to make a difference to health care outcomes please APPLY NOW!