Woden Community Service (WCS) is a for purpose organisation that has been providing community-based services for 50 years. Our vision is 'a vibrant and connected community' achieved through our values of Hope, Community, Integrity and Responsiveness.
The Supportive Tenancy Service (STS) Team Leader will work with consortium service partners in the community sector and within the One Human Services Gateway in ACT.
About the role
- Promote tenancy case management and early support to reduce the experience of homelessness in the community
- Lead and manage a small, dedicated team
- Collaborate and network to ensure continuity of service through effective referral pathways and service partner relationships
- Strengths based and trauma aware practises approach
- Plan, implement and report on services provision
- Ensure data, case plan and case note quality
- Drive continuous quality improvement and development of service area.
What we offer
- Full time position on a fixed term contract to 30 June 2021
- Based in Woden and travel within Canberra
- Base salary from $86,330 p.a. plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Skills and experience
- Experience in leading a team and effective team building
- Knowledge of tenancy issues facing service users, families and carers
- Able to work collaboratively across the organisation and consortium partners
- Experience in interpreting data, reporting and auditing processes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, combined with a proactive and hands-on approach