- 3 Permanent Part Time roles available.
- Shifts available between 8am and 6pm.
- Join a passionate and supportive team - Utilise your caring and warm approach.
- Award winning not for profit aged care provider.
- working in Community Care - providing services to our customers who live in their own homes.
The Salvation Army Aged Care provides aged care services across NSW, ACT and QLD. We take a person centred approach to care and are committed to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each of our residents. At Aged Care we have a heart for people - a deep and powerful need to care for others.
About the Role
We are expanding and currently seeking dedicated and professional Care Service Employees for our Community Care operations. We have work available around Erina NSW, particularly the Woodport area. In the role of Care Service Employee, you will build strong, positive relationships with our customers and be responsible for the delivery of services as per the Support Plan, such as; personal care, general housekeeping and assistance. The role is to deliver services with compassion, integrity and dignity.
You will have:
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care and current First Aid Certificate
- Understanding of working with clients who live in their own homes in the community
- Understanding of WHS and infection control principles
- A current unrestricted driver license and access to own car for work
- Computer literacy and experience with documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Spend quality time with care recipients
- You can access salary packaging which allows you to earn up to $15,900 tax free.