- Put your skills to work improving STEM education in Australian schools.
- Join a tight-knit, passionate team in the heart of Abbotsford.
- A new leadership role, where you’ll have a big role in shaping our strategy.
Thousands of science teachers across Australia and New Zealand use Stile’s digital learning platform every week — and they love it! To deepen these teachers’ use of Stile and to help spread the word to their colleagues who haven’t tried it yet, we need an insightful, action-oriented leader. Stile is searching for its first Head of Customer Success whose mission will be to make sure every single teacher gets the very best results they can with Stile.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position has primary responsibility for ensuring every school using Stile has a stellar experience and renews their subscription.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a systematic process of mapping each stage of the journey from “new customer” to “evangelist for Stile” for each key stakeholder category in schools.
- Developing a series of initiatives, campaigns and projects targeting different stages in these journeys to encourage momentum towards greater engagement with and commitment to Stile.
- Identifying smart ways to monitor and report the return-on-investment from these initiatives.
- Ensuring the Management Team have greater forward visibility of the satisfaction and engagement level of schools using Stile with a new reporting toolkit.
- Being a strong influencer with the Product team to support them to develop features which address schools’ most important pain points.
- Leading a small team responsible for delivering the Customer Success and Customer Support functions.
- You have a genuine desire to systematically improve our education system, and are driven to do so.
- You are a highly autonomous self-starter, who identifies what needs to be done and finds the best way to achieve it. Routinely delivers beyond expectations.
- You are a natural at building rapport with teachers and school administrators, and skilled at using probing conversations to understand their first-hand experience of Stile, both positive and negative.
- Strong campaign planning and delivery skills — You have demonstrated expertise in planning and executing marketing, communications and community-building campaigns across a range of traditional and digital media.
- Data analysis & reporting — Technologically proficient with the ability to efficiently extract data from our CRM and other internal systems to determine patterns and actionable insights.
- Lively written and verbal communication skills — Ability to craft messages in emails, in meetings and other forums which hit the mark with the target audience.
- Energetic team leadership — Ability to provide clear directions & priorities, to build strong team cohesion with coaching and development, and to motivate high productivity from a small team.
The following experience is not a requirement, but highly desirable:
- Secondary school sector experience
- Customer success, support and/or training experience in a software business
We're a rapidly growing EdTech Startup with global ambitions; a tight-knit team of more than 35 highly motivated, hardworking and passionate individuals that have come together to make science in schools awesome.
We build interactive, online science resources that are all about looking at the science behind the latest discoveries and news, and showing students how they are important and relevant to their lives no matter what they choose to pursue.
Working at Stile
We invest in our people. Great people in a great environment can achieve some pretty amazing things.
Some of what we offer:
- A friendly, fun and reasonably informal team environment.
- Flexibility with leave and with working hours.
- A modern office in the heart of Abbotsford.
- Fully stocked kitchen, a home cooked lunch every week, chillout areas, a kickass sound system for after-work events and unlimited coffee
- A commitment to training and self-improvement. All staff at Stile are actively encouraged to attend and speak at conferences.
- Generous salary commensurate with your ability and experience.