About Raise Foundation
Raise Foundation is creating thriving communities by empowering young people to become resilient, capable and connected.
We are positively impacting the wellbeing of young people by providing best practice youth mentoring programs in high schools and in the community. Raise supports over 1,000 young people and their mentors every year.
About this Role
This is a newly created position and is a critical Information Technology (“IT”) role at Raise. The role will provide two main functions;
- Administration of Office365 and various other systems used by Raise staff (~50% of the role);
- Supporting Raise employees to resolve all IT issues (~50% of the role).
This position reports to the IT Manager and Salesforce Administrator and works within the Volunteer and Operations team. The position works closely with the Program Co-ordinators to provide excellent IT customer service to all Raise employees, including Program Counsellors, both remotely and in the Sydney office.
Success in this role looks like:
- Providing positive and helpful IT help desk support to Raise employees,
- Leading the migration of Raise’s Document Management Platform from Google Drive to Office365 SharePoint and OneDrive, with vendor support as necessary,
- Recommending, driving and implementing improvements for enhancements to our Office365 set-up,
- Managing business-as-usual Office365 administration activities including subscriptions and billing, user access and permissions, group emails and calendars, data and user security, releases and add-ins, back-ups and storage and responding to general helpdesk enquiries,
- Successful set up and administration of Raise‘s SharePoint sites and services to align with best practice document management practices,
- Providing Office365 training for users including the development of user training guides and promoting the adoption of best practice use of Office365 throughout the organisation,
- Successful administration of the Raise MS Azure servers to align with best practice database management practices,
- Successful administration and support to other cloud IT platforms used by Raise employees such as Confluence, JIRA, Zoom, Slack and Employment Hero,
- Provision of back-up support to the IT Manager and Salesforce Administrator on simple Salesforce administration tasks, as required.
You are a community minded individual with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of young people.
Regarding skills and experience, we are looking for:
- At least two years of relevant experience as an Office365 Administrator, preferably in a similar not for profit organisation;
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert certification (or equivalent);
- Experience migrating documents into SharePoint and OneDrive from other platforms;
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in training and supporting end-users in the use of Office365 and other platforms;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven experience providing IT support to staff working remotely with limited IT knowledge;
- A willingness to complete Microsoft 365 ongoing training to maintain certifications; and
- Completion of Raise selection process including Youth Safety Check (a current Working with Children (Employee) Check and National Crime Check).
Raise Foundation embraces workplace flexibility. Our workforce is designed on a flexible workplace model. As such, this position is being offered as a permanent part time role, 20 hours per week, with the days to be agreed by the successful candidate and hiring Team Leader.
Raise Foundation is committed to being a Youth Safe, Youth Friendly organisation and will, for all children and young people who come into contact with our programs:
- provide welcoming, safe and nurturing services
- work to prevent child abuse and neglect within our services
- appropriately and immediately address child abuse and neglect if it occurs
- place the interests of any young person suffering harm, or at risk of harm, above the interests of any other individual or the organisation