Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
Safer Pathways is a phone based referral service to assist men who have experienced Domestic and Family Violence.
As our Case Worker, you will receive referrals from Police/NSW Justice Department and proactive engage with men who have recently experienced Domestic or Family Violence. You will conduct phone based risk assessments, identify short term needs to ensure client safety and refer to appropriate services. You will attend and represent clients at local Safety Action Meetings (SAM).
- Part time position (3 days) based in Dee Why or Penrith
- Maternity leave contract to June 2021, possibility of extension
- $37.78 - $42.22 + super + salary packaging
As an experienced Case Worker with a relevant qualifications, you will have:
- Experience working with domestic family violence with an understanding of the needs of men who have experienced DFV
- Ability to conduct phone/virtual risk assessments, identify short term needs to ensure client safety
- Ability to collaborate effectively and develop partnerships with key service providers
- Strong professional boundaries and self-care practices; when we are at our best, we give our best
- Address a hidden side of Domestic and Family Violence and ensure safety
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with First Nations people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between First Nations peoples and other Australians
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment.