- Location: Sydney CBD plus some work from home
- Direct/Indirect reports: None
- Reports to: National Fundraising Manager
Working closely with the National Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for the implementation and day to day management of key fundraising projects to support the strategic priorities of the organisation. You will form part of a small team that is focused on raising essential funds through the development of important relationships and new initiatives.
- Prepare presentations and proposals to pitch to external senior stakeholders;
- Support corporate sponsorship initiatives;
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are communicated with effectively and consistently;
- Manage and implement community fundraising;
- Maintain and grow our new CRM;
- Manage and oversee all general administration tasks associated with the fundraising team.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline;
- Experience in fundraising preferably in corporate partnerships and community engagement roles;
- Exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent oral and writing skills;
- Proficiency in online fundraising and CRMs, preferably Raiser’s Edge;
- Digital marketing and fundraising skills desirable;
- Enthusiasm for building successful and rewarding relationships with senior stakeholders.
If you are excited about developing partnerships and implementing new initiatives for our respected organisation, please apply now.
To discuss your interest, please call Marnie Cooper on 0416 180 400.