Who is Provider Assist?
Provider Assist are Australia's Aged Care Business Performance Specialists. We provide simple yet remarkable solutions to complex areas of Aged Care funding, people and operations. We aim to seamlessly guide Aged Care organisations through the dynamic Aged Care landscape. It is an exciting time to join Provider Assist as we drive change in an industry that deserves more! To find out more about us, please feel free to read our 2018 Impact Report or head to our website.
Who are you?
You’re an organised sales coordinating wizard, like you just have a magic wand and can make stuff happen! Oh and of course it might be useful to have some critical skills:
- Have we already said “organising” skills?! Well we will say it again as it is so super important. There’s a difference between saying you’re organised and actually being organised. You have a logical and methodical approach.
- A strength is your expectational communication skills. You have an adaptable communication style to really connect with people. Somehow people walk away after speaking with you thinking that was a delightful experience.
- Even though connecting with people is a strength, another strength is your detail oriented. You’re in a happy place when analysing data and information.
- There is no problem that you don’t want to solve, you don’t give up until all the pieces of the puzzle have been put in place.
- You’ve previously worked in a sales environment or a fast pace environment and thrive on the demanding nature of supporting a busy sales team.
The Sales Coordinator will support our busy Advisory Team who are out on the road throughout Australia creating remarkable outcomes for Aged Care Facilities through the sale of our services. On a daily basis, you can expect to:
- Ensuring a remarkable client experience through efficient and effective support when scheduling, setting up meetings, answering calls and greeting clients – our clients will fall in love with your exceptional communication skills.
- Preparing client service agreements and proposals in a timely manner by understanding the needs of the sales team members – Your experience in a fast pace environment will come in handy here.
- Assisting running of the master schedule in collaboration with multiple stakeholders – here is where your organising magic wand comes into play!
- Maintaining the integrity of our data and CRM, including the creation of reports – Call in your attention to detail for this one.
- Anticipating the needs of the team by being the go-to person and collaborating closely with the operations team - We are one big team and we have lots of process and systems we can get help with from other parts of the business.
Provider Assist are a happy, healthy and energised bunch. We understand there are many things that contribute to a balanced life, so we provide loads of benefits and programs that help you feel remarkable; from travel opportunities and health and fitness subsidies, to grand celebrations and career progression opportunities.
We have a phenomenal culture, a big vision and a team filled with passionate, positive and supportive people. You will be based at our Melbourne location in South Yarra and would love you to begin as soon as possible.