PCCS is seeking a Group and Learning Coordinator who is passionate and motivated in making a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable people. As a Group and Learning Coordinator you will be responsible for developing and organising a range of social participation groups across NSW and QLD. You will also supervise a team to facilitate group activities that are targeted towards people living with a range of health and psychosocial issues.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement a range of social participation groups and activities by taking participant's interests and needs into account.
- Provide leadership to a team and monitor the delivery of planned activities
- Ensuring the participants are learning new skills in a friendly and social environment
- Promote the service within the community and look for opportunities to partner with other key stakeholders to explore new and creative ideas
What to bring
- Qualification and experience as a teacher
- Skills in Creative Art, Design, Photography, cooking or other forms of leisure and expression
- Creativity and openness to ideas as our clients often have great ideas on how to do things differently or better
- Strong program management skills
- Organisation skills as you will need to develop, implement and report on programs
- An understanding of local community, health, disability and mental health services is desirable but not essential.
- As a Not-for-Profit Organisation, PCCS offers Tax benefits to its staff, including salary packaging.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Enjoy a positive and supportive culture.
- Be part of making a difference to the lives of others.
Term: Maximum term to 30 June 2020 with a possibility of extension