One Tree Community Services is currently recruiting for full-time Cert III Educators to join our defense childcare service in Tindal, Northern Territory. The One Tree Defence Childcare Little Geckos Childcare Service provides early learning opportunities and access to community services programs to the Katherine community and is predominately for families with children from birth to six years of age.
This is a unique opportunity for you to come on a journey with us and make your mark in our Defence Care Childcare centres making a positive impact on the local community.One Tree Community Services is a not for profit organisation that supports community services and child care centres throughout Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Victoria.
- To work under the supervision of a Room Leader/Director to provide educational experiences and care for children.
- To communicate effectively with children and families.
- To adhere to the services policies and procedures and work in accordance with all relevant regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- To assist in ensuring a safe and hygienic environment for children and staff.
- To reflect upon and improve your practice ensuring you are gaining knowledge and skills that will assist in providing quality services to children and families.
- To work as a part of a team, supporting and contributing to One Tree as a community in line with One Trees Philosophy and Code of Ethics.
- Certificate III in Early Education and Care
- Solid understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal
- Valid Ochre Card (or ability to obtain)
- Medical Certificate (or ability to obtain)
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised childcare (to be discussed)
- Training opportunities
- Rewarding job
- A supportive working environment