- Location - Scoresby
- Full Time - Fixed Term 12 months
MOIRA provides a range of support services for people with disabilities, children, families, and youths in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
MOIRA takes an innovative, person- and family-centered approach in providing targeted, outcomes-based services.
Duties will include:
- Managing volunteers, including their recruitment, training, engagement and retention
- Ensuring that safety screening requirements of volunteers and students are met and maintained
- Working with parents and carers of children with a disability
- Management of student placements
- An ongoing commitment to the development of collaborative relationships to support volunteer growth
- Managing the operational/administrative systems for volunteer programs
- Preparing written reports and maintaining accurate documentation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or training in a relevant Community Service such as human services, disability or other relevant discipline
- Experience working with people with disabilities highly regarded
- The successful candidate will be based at MOIRA's office located in Scoresby
- Attractive salary and packaging benefits
- Annual Leave Loading
- Great ongoing training and career development
- Staff Wellbeing Program
- First class working culture
- Growing organisation with career development opportunities
Please Note - should you be successful, you are required to undergo a:
- Criminal History Check (completed internally)
- Working With Children Check (at the candidate's expense)
- Proof of your eligibility to work in Australia (provide either - birth certificate, passport. VISA, etc)
Applications will be treated as strictly confidential. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
MOIRA is a child safe organisation which promotes the safety, participation and empowerment of children including those with a disability.
MOIRA is an equal employment opportunity employer who is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
A full Position Description is attached below.