- Based in cosmopolitan Moonee Ponds
- Working with consumers during their recovery
- Access a range of employee benefits including salary packaging
- Part Time ongoing, 32 hours per fortnight
Life With Us:
The Inner West Area Mental Health Service is committed to working with consumers during their recovery by offering holistic and evidence-based (EB) treatment, which is inclusive of family/carers and provided by clinicians with well-developed skills.
A Job To Be Proud Of:
- Work within the Inner West Area Mental Health Services – Royal Melbourne Hospital, to build service collaboration and inclusion of families and carers in program development to achieve better outcomes in service delivery
- Work closely with carers and lived experience workforce to ensure carer perspective is incorporated at all levels including planning, development, evaluation and training
- Participate in leadership groups of the service, project development, consultation and liaison with carers and partake in the leadership of the Carer Advisory Group
- Demonstrated experience as a Carer/Family member of an Adult Consumer of an Area Mental Health Service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Well-developed writing skills enabling prompt preparation of documentation & reports
Our Commitment to You:
- NWMH boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- We are a values-based organisation. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary packaging
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; staff health service, peer support program and EAP
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.