- Support a portfolio of research, policy and advocacy engagements
- Part time (0.6 FTE), ongoing position
- Based in Melbourne CBD
International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) is the leading Australian agency entirely focussed on women’s rights and gender equality in the Asia Pacific region.
This position supports the implementation of IWDA’s Research, Policy and Advocacy Framework by providing analysis, advice and support across the organisation in relation to research and evidence in programming, communications and advocacy. This position will also contribute to organisational monitoring, evaluation and learning.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in International Development, Gender Studies or related field
- Proven experience supporting policy and advocacy work
- Demonstrated understanding of feminist analysis and research methodologies
- Experience supporting research projects or partnerships, including literature reviews, data collection and analysis and preparing research for publications
- Ability to write for different audiences and translate research findings into briefs, talking points and advocacy material
- Demonstrated record of success in establishing and coordinating administration and tracking systems
- Well-developed budget and MS Excel skills
Offered as a part-time (0.6 FTE) ongoing position. The annual salary is a SCHADS 4. In addition, attractive PBI/NFP packaging is available.
Any offer of employment will require a National Police Check and endorsement of IWDA’s Child Protection Code of Conduct
International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) has an EEO exemption (H112/2018) and requests applications from women only. IWDA encourages women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and women with disabilities to apply.