Are you outgoing, energetic and searching for a role that combines passion and purpose? Are you motivated by making a difference in people’s lives? Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
About Hit 100
Hit 100 is an exciting, fast-growing start-up founded to empower individuals to live happy, healthy and dignified lives. We are passionate about improving the health of Australians through accessible health coaching and healthy home-delivered meals.
We’re looking for a passionate, results-driven individual to support growth and guide health-focused behaviour change in the emerging disability support sector. The role will expand on your strengths, and give you the chance to gain experience and learn in a fun, innovative and dynamic environment. Best of all you get to join a hilarious, experienced, awesome (and modest) team.
The role comes with an attractive base salary, and bonuses for strong performance.
Speaking with disability service providers, support coordinators, allied health professionals and participants of the NDIS and their families, the responsibilities of this role are:
- Speaking to potential customers at the beginning of their health journey
- Managing inbound enquiries through phone, email, web chat and social media
- Asking and recording information to ensure we are the correct service to support each individual
- Listening to customer requirements and directing them to the most appropriate team member
- Explaining the benefits of nutrition in relation to their needs
- Following up agreements issued to customers and assisting with any questions relating to the agreements
- Managing information within our CRM Database (Salesforce - don’t worry we can train you!)
- Maintaining positive relationships and basic account management with key stakeholders
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Other tasks associated with growth at Hit 100
Key Selection Criteria
This role will be ideal for someone who has experience in sales and has a working understanding of the disability or aged-care sector.
- Genuinely cares about helping people
- Exceptional people skills and empathy, with an ability to build strong relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- A positive approach to the challenges and demands of a high-growth business
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme or Aged-Care Sector is advantageous but not required
- Relevant qualifications, professional training and/or work experience in one of the following:
- Disability services/support
- Commitment to Hit 100’s values; generosity, empathy, integrity, courage and optimism