Our client QuIHN is a statewide, not for profit, and non-government health service which provides a variety of health services to illicit drug users throughout Queensland across three service areas:
- Therapeutic Services;
- Harm Reduction Services; and,
- Better Access Medical Clinic.
QuIHN is committed to providing a professional, quality, inclusive, and non-judgmental service built on honesty, integrity and transparency and underpinned by a social justice framework that respects diversity and difference.
About the job
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer, the primary purpose of the new Head of Services position is to combine the management of all service delivery areas and achieve greater strategic linkage and horizontal coordination across all three service arms.
The role is responsible for providing high-level leadership, service development, clinical governance and delivery of an optimal service model across all service streams, and will assist the CEO in the development, execution and reporting of business plans across the services and programs of QuIHN.
The role will undertake a broad range of duties across the following areas:
- Operational management, planning and performance;
- Leadership of programs and people;
- Financial leadership, planning and performance;
- Corporate compliance, quality and risk;
- Information technology and digital transformation; and,
- Stakeholder relationship management and business development.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Community services or similar sector experience.
- Previous experience in a senior executive role.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications.
- Commitment to authentic leadership.
- Tenacious, focused and directed with meaningful intent.
- Hold and maintain professional registration membership with a relevant professional association.
- Current driver’s licence, ability to achieve a successful national police check, intrastate travel required, and the right to live and work in Australia.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus superannuation with generous salary packaging benefits
- Great workplace culture, supportive managers, and a team committed to purpose
- Challenging and fulfilling work
- Opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Critical role to organisational success