- Mascot location
- Close to Mascot train station!
- Salary packaging available
- Full time position, Parental leave cover – 12 months
Central and Eastern Sydney PHN is a Not-For-Profit Primary Health Care Organisation covering Sydney Local Health and South Eastern Sydney Local Health District regions.
Our aim is to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of primary health care services for patients particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes; and improve coordination of care.
PHNs are new and exciting additions to the primary health care landscape. You can find out more about this PHN at our website.
About the role:
The Administration Officer provides a broad range of administrative services to support the Digital Health and Quality Improvement team and Practice Support and Development team to facilitate the delivery of business operations.
Your key external stakeholders are:
- Health Care Providers
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Digital Health and QI teams in the smooth running of CPD events and engagement activities
- Develop, monitor and report on data for the purpose of analysis in tracking engagement activities, registrations and usage of software for GP, pharmacy, specialists and allied health
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of communications from the teams and act as a central point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders for enquiries
- Assist with the organisation of events and room bookings and support event promotions by preparing and delivering promotional activities
- Update information in CRM database and monitor data accuracy, proactively identifying and escalating potential errors as required
- Participate in team meetings, collaborative planning activities and quality assurance activities
- Enter purchase invoices, process petty cash reimbursements and reconciliations including coding receipts and dockets then filing information in accordance with CESPHN policies and procedures
- Perform other duties commensurate with skills and experience as directed by the Digital Health and QI Manager
- Support the collection and maintenance of high quality data in compliance with policies and procedures, including the protection of confidential information and the implementation of data quality improvement plans
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace and comply with WHS legislation and instructions given in adhering to safe work procedures
Please address the selection criteria in your cover letter or your application will not be considered.
- High level organisational skills, with proven ability to work autonomously as well as effectively as a member of a high performing team
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office based computing applications, e.g. Excel, Word, Database, PowerPoint and database applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in communicating with health care professionals and consumers
- Ability to work as part of a team, in a fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to assist with educational workshops, including attending event and developing quality education resources
- An understanding of the primary health care environment
CESPHN is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.