About the role:
This is an opportunity for someone who loves systems and processes, has an eye for detail and quality, with a high level of administrative skills to support and contribute to achieving high quality support for an innovative, community services organisation.
This role is a full time contract until the 30th June 2020, with the possibility of further employment.
A new position is available in drummond street services corporate service team as Senior Administration to support the organisation as it continues to extend its reach into new locations and undergoes formal accreditation. The role will be based in drummond street’s head office in Carlton, Melbourne.
You will possess excellent communication and administrative skills, effective planning and organisation skills with a strong client and quality systems focus. Your adaptability, self-motivation and attention to detail will complement your administrative skills and quality knowledge in this important role in our organisation.
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Administration background, with document control and production experience
A working knowledge of standards and quality practices and strong administrative systems within community services settings is preferable.
Previous experience in a similar role and within a community services environment will be highly regarded.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide support and contribute to the maintenance of the organisation’s Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement systems, including:
- Collection and collation of data on all key performance indicators against the relevant standards relating to client-centred programs and internal compliance, workplace systems and reporting.
- Identification of trends and development of feedback loops to relevant teams and Managers
- Written reports for the internal quality and governance committees.
- Management of the Continuous Improvement Register, Critical incident register and other related databases.
- Liaise with key personnel regarding quality issues
- Co-ordinate policy and procedure reviews according to review schedules
- Assist with knowledge management, document control and production
- Maintenance and tracking of all our funding contracts
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of the accreditation system and its requirements
- Ability to analyse and process information and data
- Ability to transform raw data and information into meaningful graphs, charts and written reports
- Ability to work with all staff across all levels of the organisations
- Ability to develop or support the development of audit quality tools or redesign existing processes
- Ability to assist in the identifying of risk and designing effective risk management strategies
- Act as Audit Coordinator and host/ co-host 3rd party audits and inspections.
- Update Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, Quality forms as requested & required.
- Internal Auditing and routine quality checks
- Ensuring effectiveness of quality management system
- Promote culture improvement and quality
- Monitoring quality service systems through audits and data analysis
- On-site visits and quality reporting
- Identifying regulatory compliance risk and gaps
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Incident review and management
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and procedures
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role in quality, auditing or high-level administration management
- Knowledge and experience of community services and relevant standards i.e. Human Services Standards, National Mental Health Standards highly regarded
- Relevant auditing qualification is desirable
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally be available immediately
- High computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Access, government portals and CRM’s (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail & High level of organisation
- Work well under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willing to work as a team
- Critical/logical thinking