About the role
The Senior Software-Electronic Engineer forms an integral part of a dedicated prototype development team involved in creating and developing a new fundus camera.
- Work with the team on the overall design, validation, testing and certification of camera prototypes
- Be responsible for improving the user experience through enhancements to GUI design and layout
- Be required to prepare technical documentation (design, specification, test plans and reports)
- Liaise with external companies to the design and delivery of necessary components
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer sciences, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent programming skills in Python/C/C++/Matlab
- Experience in database (SQL) and web applications
- Knowledge in Microcontroller programming
- Understanding of opto-mechanics and opto-electronics
Working at CERA
We offer attractive employment benefits including salary packaging (making part of your salary tax-free), flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. Whilst the work is challenging, you be rewarded by contributing to an organisation that is focused giving people living with eye disease a chance to save their sight.
A full Position Description is attached below.