- Rare opportunity to be a part of Centrecare Inc.'s Management Team!
- Gosnells Location
- Attractive salaried position
Are you passionate about working with a highly committed group of people focused on improving the lives of residents in the community? Do you enjoy building high level stakeholder relationships and dealing with grass roots community groups? Are you seeking a value laden work environment with an opportunity for meaningful engagement? This position provides the opportunity to fulfil all of these.
As part of our Community Services Team reporting to the Executive Manager you will experience a working environment that can be challenging but also highly rewarding and satisfying. Your day will see you accountable for the overall performance, reputation and development of Centrecare's services within your portfolio.
Leading a team of experienced Team Leaders you will:
- Have formal qualifications in Social Work/Psychology or related discipline.
- Have sound leadership skills to manage and inspire an experienced and effective teams.
- Able to demonstrate experience in working collaboratively with partnering agencies.
- Ensure that programs are delivered in accordance with contractual agreements.
- Through the system of Performance Management, ensure that staff are meeting the agency requirements in all facets of their work.
- Accountable for quality outcomes for clients and staff at program and service level.
- Ensure day to day liaison with project stakeholders for reporting and compliance.
- Ensure staff members provide high quality services in accordance with the agency's purpose and values.
- Plan the development of programs and activities within the context of the annual business planning disciplines to align with Centrecare's vision.
- Prepare funding applications, tenders and funding evaluations.
Respect, Excellence, Celebration, Compassion, Acceptance, Professionalism
For more information go to www.centrecare.com.au or see the Position Description attached below.