- Permanent full time
- This role entails Outreach work on the North West Coast (Smithton and the West Coast)
CatholicCare Tasmania is looking after the welfare and best interests of Tasmanians, regardless of religion or background. We offer hope and support through a range of services to assist people cope with life’s unique challenges.
Why join our organisation?
- CatholicCare Tasmania is a respected provider of quality human services and provides a supportive work environment
- Access to salary packaging – an opportunity to increase your take home pay
- On-going opportunities for training and development
- To assist separated families build parenting alliances through parenting plans for the benefit of their children and in accordance with the Family Law Act
- To educate parents on the process of separation for children and assist them to move through their own grief and loss to better focus on the children’s needs
What you bring to the role:
- Accreditation as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney-General’s Department or the ability to obtain this
- Relevant undergraduate qualification/s in Social or Behavioural sciences and /or Law
- Working with Children / Vulnerable Persons Registration Card
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and enthusiasm and passion for your role
- Current Drivers Licence