- Day Program & Social Community Civic Participation Programs
We are looking for passionate, motivated people.
Exciting opportunities to be part of our dynamic teams; make a difference in the lives of others today.
Allevia is a registered NDIS Provider. We support people who have an intellectual disability, physical disability, and/or mental illness who live in Sydney, NSW.
We have part-time and casual positions available to work across a 24 hour, 7 days a week, roster which includes shift work.
We are looking for people who can:
- Support people in a Day Program setting where groups of like –minded individuals are supported to learn, develop and explore new opportunities in an inclusive and engaging environment.
- Participate in social community civic participation activities in the community
- Support families and individuals from a holistic life span approach, to enable engagement around key life stage transitions.
- use the online client record management system, and
- Work safely and follow Allevia’s procedures.
If this sounds like you, then send us your resume and a letter telling addressing the below criteria:
- Experience supporting people with a disability.
- Have completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You
- A working knowledge of the NDIS.
- A minimum Certificate III in Individual Support/Certificate III in Community Service Work
- A current NSW driver's licence (CP2 minimum)
- A current First Aid Certificate and CPR (essential)
- A Working with Children Clearance (essential)
- A Police Check Clearance (essential)
Salary: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award, Level 2 with salary sacrifice options available for Permanent - Part Time employees.
Allevia is an EEO employer and our work places are smoke free.
Allevia is a family friendly workplace offering a commitment to work-life-balance.