Our Client, a leading disability service provider, is currently recruiting for an experienced Accommodation Manager to join their team based in the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas.
This role will involve:
- Management and oversight of a group of residential homes
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision of programs within the organisation
- Implement strategies for the accommodation services that will actively develop short and long term outcomes
- Ensure the activities of the units are operated effectively and efficiently, and provide quality services to the participants
- Liaise with key stakeholders and upper management and provide constant communication with all parties
The requirements for this role include;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role, preferably with a not for profit
- Extensive experience working with disabilities or community services sector
- Extensive NDIS knowledge and a good understanding of government agency and governance requirements
- Ability to lead and deliver results
- Must be available for shift work
- Cert IV or Diploma in disabilities or community services
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.