- Calling sales professionals with a heart
- Recruitment role with flexible hours
- Social enterprise working with business and community
We are a dynamic not-for-profit social enterprise operating businesses that ignite social inclusion through technology. We are seeking a high-energy, proactive recruiter to join our Social Programs team.
This role will give you an opportunity to source and fill new traineeships; key to WorkVentures’ flagship training and development program. You will work with external companies to expand their talent pool and ignite young people’s potential through real life employment opportunities.
Working within a small and supportive team you will build upon a rich history of supporting young people into work whilst ensuring the future sustainability of the company.
What you will be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Sustainability & Programs, you will be:
- Proactive - business development initiative for trainee roles with host employees
- Relationship management expert - liaising with host employers and trainees/candidates
- Objective focused - meet end-to-end recruitment targets to fill trainee positions
- Purpose-driven – willing to contribute to building vibrant, inclusive communities
- Collaborator - have an agile approach to achieve WorkVentures’ mission
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven recruitment, sales or fundraising experience with demonstrated ability to meet targets
- Ability to work collaboratively while showing initiative and meeting individual KPIs.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and administration skills.
- Positive, agile and proactive attitude and a desire to work with young people.
- Willing to undertake a Working With Children Check
- Tertiary qualification in HR or Business would be desirable
Benefits - what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support for professional development and career progression
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.