In this position you will be responsible for developing and implementing sustainability and waste education programs for the wider community which aim to assist people in behaviour change towards sustainability.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in researching, developing and delivering waste and sustainability educational programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to liaise with Council staff and the community.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good level of ability in using word processing, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends as required for workshops and events
- Current NSW Class C Driver’s Licence.
Salary is negotiable depending on level of experience.
A full Position Description is attached below.