- Based in North Parramatta
The Outcomes Measurement Lead will be responsible for driving rigorous and holistic outcomes measurement across Uniting by implementing new client and community outcomes measurement and ensuring such data is used to drive service delivery and decision making.
You will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders to build on the services’ current capability for measuring outcomes.
Using outcomes data to:
- Co-design and deliver a scalable way to measure client outcomes across Uniting
- Coordinate a working group of internal stakeholders to pilot holistic and rigorous outcomes measurement and determine a roadmap for company-wide implementation
- Develop and deliver the training required to implement outcomes measurement
- Develop the tools, resources, and methods to ensure outcomes data is accepted, understood and utilised
- Investigate and test new ways to measure community-level outcomes
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice on how to measure and articulate social impact
- Develop and maintain professional relationships external to Uniting that inform and enrich our understanding of effective outcomes measurement
- Use your deep knowledge of the sector to identify new and emerging opportunities for Uniting
You are an experienced leader with an impressive understanding of and expertise in outcomes measurement. Ideally, you will have 8 or more years’ experience in your field and possess the following:
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant Social Sciences or Commercial discipline or equivalent experience
- Robust understanding of social and applied research, and translation of research
- Strong capability for project management and experience engaging those beyond your line authority to collaborate and deliver a project
- Experience in change management and driving new ways of thinking
- Skilled at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and demonstrable ability to influence with and without authority
- Conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills for managing conflicting priorities and developing timely, successful recommendations and advice on outcomes measurement and solutions
- A demonstrated passion for social change and creating an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; be organised, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined
- Experience leading outcomes measurement for a social purpose organisation
- Two or more years’ experience supervising a small team of specialists
- Experience in developing and leading new initiatives within a complex organisation
Benefits & culture:
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as people with a disability, are encouraged to apply.
- Generous Salary packaging benefits ($15,900 tax-free) (visit www.salary.com.au for more information)
- Work-life balance (flexibility to work 4 days/week)
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue to improve and learn new skills
- Accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
- Career development opportunities to explore pathways within Uniting
A full Position Description is attached below.